1/8 Slade St, Goonellabah NSW 2480, Australia
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I did not find my entire experience negative. But Money Catch Australia is a simply not as big or as professional as they like you to think.

But, like any business, Money catch Australia are judged on how they respond to their customers, particularly when things go wrong and this is where they go wrong.

It seems the founders react very badly to criticism no matter how positive, and make a bad situation worse. The lady owner sounded Neurotic, I was left with the impression that something was very wrong there.

The things I found unacceptable were as follows;

Firstly, lack of information; Money Catch Australia is cagey, they came across as overly cautious and not very transparent.

They seem paranoid. And that made me unsettled. contact their

They want to get you signing for their service; and are over the top pretentious, blowing their own horn and self-puffery are the best words to describe their style, I also noticed that they still weren't really answering my questions. They really didn't want to help, they just wanted to seem like they do. phony.

I google searched their business and read some hair-raising reviews. I read a review and wanted to contact the writer to ask their full experience. But within an hour that review had disappeared completely and Money catch Australia had put a rebuttal along the lines of ' we are being trolled'. If I wasn't suspicious before I sure was on alert now. I read that they were suppressing search results and had a specialist in India who was doing black hat internetwork, no way. How? I thought. So I went to Google.com and removed my location so it doesn't divert to Australia and sure enough, there was a massive amount of complaints was out of this world. Now I was totally suspicious.

So I picked up my phone and called another service, I asked about the funds Money Catch Australia had promised to get for me. The other service provider on hearing the name ' Money Catch Australia ' responded saying ' I am sorry we want nothing to do with Money Catch Australia, I can't discuss it but I can't help you..have a nice day'. Bang. What was that?

Then today, I read a Money catch Australia has a public notice. A notice obviously intended to deter reviewers from speaking badly about the Money Catch Australia service. The stench was gross.

I decided to ring the other service again, I said ' look please let me know what is going on with this?' The man said ' this lady is doing the wrong thing, she will do anything to keep people off the scent of what they are up to doing. falsifies documents and lies, she even emails she sends to herself in order to say she is being harassed, and then report to authorities, total basket case! so really, I can't help you and want nothing to do with it.

If you haven't signed with her my advice would be to just turn & run'. I took the advice. And I wanted to make sure others know what I know.

Reason of review: fake business.

Comments

#1591953

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.100% scam business, any one silly enough to want to deal with Money Catch after reading all reviews on this website go and check out lumendatabase.org/notices/16987166# for some 80or more complaints against them they are hiding from you.

to HG W #1591955

You can't half see that this is a disgruntled person or group of people writing these posts about money catch - competitors!! I would say money catch have a very good claim for defamation on a corporate level and personal level. People now serve Jail time for defamation.

to HG W #1594359
Money Catch Verified Representative

We are not scammers! We have been working for over 10 years in locating people and money.

We are approved to hold a Master CAPI License by the NSW police, we are members of AIPI (Australian Institute of Professional Investigators) and other associations that are reputable and well respected. All government departments recommend us to consumers and we receive work from government departments and, corporates. If consumers don't want to use our service they don't have to, but this does not make us scammers. The complaints filed are all from the same group of people, who are on our website every day, possibly getting paid to do to write all the negative/filthy posts on our business and staff.

Wonder who by?? We are continually gathering evidence.

If any competitors in the industry would like to come forward if you know who these people are we would appreciate your assistance. We already have one competitor come to us with information.

Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals are FAKE. All they're business reviews are fake.

you can see it on Quora. that is the platform where they post they're ad.

to Viral #1594363
Money Catch Verified Representative

We are not scammers! There are no posts where we buy reviews on Quora as we have investigated with them and these posts do not exist.

Someone is creating fake posts saying we buy reviews with pictures of our client on them - Which is Illegal!!

Money Catch Verified Representative

To all customers, consumers and persons who are interested in the business operated by Money Catch. THIS REVIEW IS FALSE AND THE ALLEGATIONS ARE SCURRILOUS, ILLEGAL AND WITHOUT ANY FOUNDATION.

THE PROFILE Clifford Rosey IS A FAKE USER ACCOUNT CREATED TO DEFAME COMPANIES and this profile has been trolling our company for some time creating 100's of the same post. Money Catch has been the subject of a significant amount of trolling during recent times. Such trolling making totally false, unmaintainable and incorrect accusations in relation to the business carried on by Money Catch. The allegations are scurrilous and without any foundation.

Money Catch is a business that has been operating with integrity and impunity since 2006 and in an honest and ethical manner. Money Catch has been operating since 2006 involved with the recovery of unclaimed money, cyber investigations, scam investigations and skip tracing. Money Catch operates within and adheres to telecommunications (Telemarketing and Research Calls Industry Standards) 2017 and every telephone number is run through the Australian “Do Not Call Register” as required by Law. When Money Catch locates or ascertains a source of unclaimed money owing to their potential clients, those clients are advised and it is entirely the client’s choice if they wish to use Money Catch’s service or to affect the claim themselves.

Should the client elect to affect the claim themselves then they are provided with the necessary information to pursue the claim for their own unclaimed money? The benefit to them of using the Money Catch service is that a professional service can carry out all the inquiries, investigations and provide all necessary information in a more efficient and timely manner. Money Catch is Australia’s leading unclaimed money professional and accesses information that is not easily or freely available in relation to unclaimed money therefore providing a significant service to the clients who choose to use that service and allowing a greater number of people to acquire unclaimed monies that are owing to them than what other organisations are able to do. The access to additional sources of unclaimed money is only a benefit to clients.

Money Catch does not stalk people and as set out, adheres to Industry Standards including the Telecommunication Standards set out above, ACCC Debt Collection Guide and the “Do Not Call Register”.Full and complete information and disclosure are made by Money Catch as part of the relationship with clients and that is provided before any contract is entered into and the client has an absolutely free choice if they wish to deal with Money Catch or not. The fees that are charged by Money Catch are applicable to the work performed for the investigation and support and the levels of fees that have been set out by unknown persons who are trolling the website are simply incorrect and will not be maintainable. Money Catch’s fees are disclosed to all prospective clients and customers before any work is performed and again, that client or customer can decline to engage the services of Money Catch. In accordance with proper procedures and Australian Law, Money Catch is required and does hold a Master CAPI Licence and that Licence requires compliance with Ethics and Standards by all holders and Money Catch does comply with those Standards.

Obtaining the Master CAPI Licence requires significant study and also a thorough investigation of the Licence Holder – which cannot reveal any criminal or Police record or any financial dealings that have led to bankruptcy in the past. Money Catch has always passed the statutory inquiries that are made by the Licensing Authorities and continue to hold and operate under the appropriate Licences because they have passed and continue to pass all requirements. Confirmation of the above matters can be confirmed by inquiry through the appropriate websites and Government Authorities – particularly through the NSW Police or Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED). Money Catch does not know or understand the basis of the totally incorrect and scurrilous allegations that are being made about them.

Money Catch can confidently state that they have not received any complaints from customers who are known to them and whom they have dealt with and for whom they have obtained unclaimed money and the authors of the matters that are being trolled and put out through the internet are by persons who remain anonymous and are unable to be corresponded with to be required to state the basis and/or reasons for the incorrect allegations. Money Catch is also aware that persons involved with the above activities are using photographs of the staff of Money Catch and impersonating Money Catch in their posts and reviews. All persons that deal with Money Catch should ensure that the source of correspondence only comes from the Money Catch domain name – www.moneycatch.com.au, staff emails with @moneycatch.com.au or that they have spoken personally to the staff at Money Catch. This statement has been prepared by the Companies Senior Management and Trenches McKenzie Cox Solicitors Lismore.

MONEY CATCH REAL CLIENT REVIEWS can be found on Google+, Linkedin, Trustpilot and our website. We also have long-term business client's and lawyers that are happy to talk with any consumers interested in working with us.

This business took my money and traded in my personal Identity.The owner of money catch prides herself on ripping people off and damaging her colleagues reputations. Please go to ripoffreport.com and type Money Catch or do a very thorough search on thei reviews, keeping in mind that everything on their website is either fake or only there to fool you into trusting this untruthworthy organisation.I am horrified by how much they succeed in their trickery and treachery.

to MoneyCatchCrims #1548026
Money Catch Verified Representative

This is absolutely untrue in every way. We have never traded anyone's personal identity. This is highly illegal and if it was true, NSW & QLD Police would not have approved us to hold a Master CAPI license.

Money catch are putting up a notice on the intetnet saying that they are ' armed' as in they are carrying guns!!! Has Deanna Mannix completely lost her marbles?

What kind of business is this only organised criminals are armed! I had a big laugh thinking, the scammers are now threating everyone openly. Ofcourse they are saying things are so secure we are armed and under surveillance, but its a thinly veiled open THREAT. And we get it.

Money catch is saying 'we shall continue scamming you' and if you come near us, we will gun you down.

Can anyone spell ' psychiatric'. You got it!

to Cassandra #1548029
Money Catch Verified Representative

Obviously untrue in every way. You have not read the blog post correctly.

RoomyEntlebucherMountainDog412
to MoneyCatch #1593919

Money catch business is ALL FAKE - I can guarantee

to RoomyEntlebucherMountainDog412 #1594364
Money Catch Verified Representative

We are not scammers or Fake! We have been working for over 10 years in locating people and money. We are approved to hold a Master CAPI License by the NSW police, we are members of AIPI (Australian Institute of Professional Investigators) and other associations that are reputable and well respected.